Starting new projects
We have several project templates for you to pick from, when starting new projects.
- minimal template
- hyperapp template
- hyperapp server template
- preact template
- game template
- kirby template
- elm template
- elm game template
(Sorry public reader, they are not open source.)
Our templates include:
- checking if source code has been formatted with
- linting JS files with our config
- linting CSS files with our config
- common scripts, e.g. for starting development or deploying to production
- minimal continuous integration
- basic folder structure
- GitHub pull request template
- Elm: minifying compiled JS
- Elm: watching/compiling files on save
How to use our project template as a starting point
1. Click on the
Use this template button on GitHub
In case you want to read more about it, here is GitHub’s own guide.
Next step is updating the
package.json to have the correct name and description of the project.
Note: You can hide unused parts of the README without deleting it. Add
<!-- and everything below won’t be visible.