We want you to meet as many of our great team members during the interview process as possible. This is so you can get a more comprehensive understanding of our company vibe. PS: we can do this remotely or on-location.
Here’s how we usually do it:
- Google Meet call with two of us about:
- Your work experience
- What you are looking for
- Your questions
- Remote or on-location (in our Berlin office) interview
- We'll welcome you and show you around. Two of our team members will talk to you about how you’d like to work and answer your questions.
- Time to reflect
Work is a big part of life. Starting a new job is an important decision that shouldn’t be made in a day. After the interview, we’ll give you (and ourselves) some time to reflect.
- Final talks
A couple of days after the interview, we’ll get in touch. It typically won’t take longer than a week for us to make a decision. If we make you an offer you’re happy with, we’ll follow up with calls about the nitty gritty contract details. Once we’ve both signed, we’ll be (excitedly) waiting for you to finally join us!
Not from Berlin?
If you don’t live in Berlin, we’ll usually fly you in and try to find you a room (expenses on us) close to our office.
Some cool things to do in Berlin during your stay:
~15min walking distance:
- Markthalle Neun (indoor market, huge variety of fancy bites or street food)
- Badeschiff (floating swimming pool in the Spree)
- Arena (cool area for parties/chilling)
- Club der Visionäre (picturesque bar at the canal)
- Oberbaumbrücke (beautiful bridge connecting Kreuzberg and Friedrichshain)
- Sunday flea market at Landwehrkanal
~30min walking distance:
- Tempelhofer Feld (old airport turned park – sounds strange but trust us)
- Treptower Park (pretty park alongside the Spree)
- Holzmarkt (artsy club/coffee/lunch/dinner spot at the Spree)
- RAW-Gelände (artsy night club area featuring free-entry galleries, music gigs, graffiti art)
- Sunday flea market at Boxhagener Platz